Why should I choose Choice Accountants and Advisors?
Our clients’ testimonials are our stamps of approval. Some great reasons are:
- Superior service levels – Our friendly and knowledgeable staff view our relationship with you and your business as long term. We get to know you and your business well so we really do understand what you need to make it a success. After all, your success is our success.
- One-stop shop – To help you to unleash your business’ potential, we provide a great range of services. This comprehensive approach means that we always see the big picture and you get great support services for your business all under one roof, saving you time and money.
- Peace of mind – Time is precious for all businesses, particularly for small and medium sized businesses. More often than not owners and employees are juggling a number of roles and day-to-day tasks. The last thing you want is to worry about your business’ financial health. With Accountants Australia, you can be rest assured that your tax, accounting, financial and business needs are taken care of properly and in a timely manner.
- Costs agreed upfront – Concerned about consultancy fees mounting up? Don’t be! We want you to be able to contact us any time with questions or queries without having to worry about being billed for every minute of our time. Accountants Australia provides clients with Fixed Price Arrangements allowing you to stick to your budget and still have access to first class advice.
Do you provide a free initial consultation?
For business owners, we provide a 30-minute free initial consultation.
For individuals, we provide short free email tax advice.
Do you provide a guarantee for your work?
We guarantee the quality of our work. In the event of any dispute, we have formal procedures to resolve any client concerns.
What services do you provide?
We provide a range of services to help business owners to unleash their business’ potential:
- Tax Returns and Tax Planning
- Business Plans and Advice
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) and Retirement Planning
- Management Consulting
- Bookkeeping and BAS Preparation
- Wealth Creation and Financial Planning
We even have a network of professionals and advisers to provide ancillary services to help your business – so we really are a one-stop-shop!
What are the areas you service?
We have offices in both Revesby and Chipping Norton and our friendly team are here to help whether you’re located in the CBD or surrounding suburbs.
AUSTRALIA WIDE SERVICE – GUARANTEED!
Can you come to us?
We provide a mobile service for small and medium size businesses in the metropolitan area, as we understand that some business owners may not be able to leave their business premises during working hours. Additionally, we feel that by visiting business owners, we gain a better understanding of their business operations, as well as getting to know their staff and the issues they face, all of which equip us to be in a better position to help our clients to succeed.
Choice Accountants and Advisors fee structure?
For our business tax and accounting services, all costs are agreed upfront. Hourly rates encourage inefficiencies, as the more inefficient the accountant is, the more you have to pay. This is not fair to our clients.
Do you provide fixed price arrangements?
We provide fixed price arrangements for reliable, tailored business and financial solutions. Our focus is on boosting bottom lines, maximising efficiencies, protecting assets, building viable succession/exit plans, and generally helping small to medium-sized businesses to be the very best that they can be. By having fixed price arrangements, our clients can access first class advice without fear of incurring more costs.
Do you prepare tax returns?
We prepare tax returns for individuals as well as businesses. All tax returns are prepared by qualified accountants and checked before they are lodged. You can be assured of our quality in the delivery of our services and your tax position is the best it can be without breaching taxation laws.
Can you help us to set up structures for my new business?
We offer free initial consultation so that you can get the right advice before you embark on this exciting journey of becoming your own boss. During this initial meeting, we assess your personal circumstances and risks profiles of the business. Together with you, we work out the best business structure(s) for you and the steps to take to hit the ground running. We apply for ABN and TFN for you and point you in the right direction for ancilliary services such as web site, marketing, finance.
Can you do bookkeeping for my Business Activity Statement?
We specialise in MYOB and Xero (web-based) bookkeeping systems. Our bookkeepers are qualified and experienced. In other words, they know what accountants require in Australia and they’ll get it right the first time! Call us to find out our competitive rates and how we can save you in tax and accounting fees if you use our bookkeeping services.
Do you provide financial planning services?
We offer financial planning and associated services through our network of professional partners. We are therefore able to offer a wide range of services in areas including personal and business superannuation, investments, insurance and finance.
Can you help us with getting personal or business finance?
We have access – through our network of partners – to home & commercial loans offered by more than 20 banks and other leading lenders. This means we can find the right loan for you. In addition, we’ll help you complete all the paperwork and assist you in assembling the documentation required by the lenders.
We can advise you on other strategies which can help you to save a lot of money by accelerating the reduction of your debt.
What are your office hours?
Our office hours are:
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Weekends and after hours: By appointments only
Where is your office located?
Our offices are located in Sydney – Revesby and Chipping Norton. We provide a mobile service for our business clients in the Sydney metropolitan areas. Please refer to our contact us page for more information.